Acceptable Use Policy
Effective starting: 24th April 2017 – last updated 29 April 2018
Welcome to Justbookitnow.com! We know as event creators, business owners, venues and consumers you want your events to run safely and smoothly. We want the same thing for our platform. We’re delighted you are here.
Please read these Terms of Service (or Terms, as further described in Section 1.4) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using Justbookitnow.com’s Services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, as applicable to you.
1. Accepting These Terms
1.1 What’s What. Justbookitnow.com’s products, features and offerings are available (a) online through various Justbookitnow.com properties including without limitation, Justbookitnow.com, flameconcepts.systems or flameconcepts.com (“Site(s)”); (b) off platform, including without limitation, RFID, entry management, sponsorship and marketing or distribution services; and (c) through mobile applications, webpages, application programming interfaces, and subdomains (“Applications”). (a), (b), and (c) are collectively referred to as “Justbookitnow.com Properties” or our “Services”. These Terms apply to any Site(s) on which they are posted; where other terms or agreements are instead posted, those terms or agreements apply to the extent they conflict with these Terms. The material, including without limitation information, data, text, editorial content, design elements, look and feel, formatting, graphics, images, photographs, videos, music, sounds and other content contained in or delivered via the Services or otherwise made available by Justbookitnow.com in connection with the Services is the “Site Content” (or “Content”). Any material (including the foregoing categories) that you contribute, provide, post or make available using the Services is “Your Content.”
1.2 Who’s Who.
When these Terms use the term “Organiser,” we mean event creators or business and venue owners using the Services to create events displayed on the sites for consumers using our Services (a) to consume information about or attend, travel or stay at your place of business, venue or event (“Consumers”), or (b) for any other reason. Organisers, Consumers and third parties using our Services are all referred to in these Terms collectively as “Users,” “you” or “your.”
In these Terms references to “you” means the Organiser, developer or business owner working on behalf of an business who has a client account with one of our sites or services for the promotion of their events or bookings and references to “we”, “us”, “our” and “Flame Concepts Ltd” or “Flame” or “Flame Concepts” or “Justbookitnow.com” means Flame Concepts Ltd and any owned and managed services you have with us (or our sites) owned and managed us including and not limited to flameconcepts.systems or justbookitnow.com . Flame Concepts Ltd is Registered in England and Wales 7994559 at Arkle House, 31 Lonsdale Street, Carlisle, CA1 1BJ with a trading address of Unit 5D Lakeland Business Park, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0QT.
Here at Flame Concepts, our goal is to help you and your team do the best work and maximise your sales, 24/7. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify such transgressions, and react accordingly – we’ve created this ‘Acceptable Use Policy’. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content or suspend and totally cancel access or services that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it from a site, suspend a users access to our systems or may even suspend and cancel all services and contracts without notice for your business/event.
You’ll see the word “services” a lot throughout this. That refers to all websites and systems owned or operated by justbookitnow.com (such as FlameConcepts.com, FlameConcepts.Systems, enews.flameconcepts.com, justbookitnow.com and any related websites, sub-domains and pages) as well as any hosted services operated by Flame Concepts (such as justbookitnow.com and other Cloud offerings).
Here’s what we won’t allow:
Disruption or falsifying documents/tickets
• Compromising the integrity of our systems or any websites. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services or services.
• Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures of the system or its outputs (including fraudulent ticket creation), or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
• Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
• Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
• Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
• Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser outside of the approved API or user access routes
• Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in any corresponding documentation
• Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
· Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Flame Concepts or any third party)
· Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
· Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
· Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
· Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
· Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Flame Concepts’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
· Using our Services for an alleged ‘legal’ event which turns out not to be or have elements of the event suspected to have links to illegal activities
· Using and abusing our systems, services and trust which puts our business (and yours) in potential risk from illegal, immoral or questionable positions
· Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
· Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Flame Concepts
· Disparaging Flame Concepts or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
· Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
• Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
o Infringes Flame Concepts’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
o You don’t have the right to submit
o Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful
o Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
o Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
o Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
o Is intended to be inflammatory
o Could otherwise cause damage to Flame Concepts or any third party
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Flame Concepts or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, justbookitnow.com may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s and/or its businesses account or access to the services without notice or liability if Flame Concepts (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.