Adult - £ 15.50
Concession - £ 12.50
Senior - £ 10.00
Family Ticket - £ 55.00
Pen Factory Dining Package - £ 39.50
The Hope Street Shivers
This multi award winning tour was the first ghost walk in Liverpool. Meet outside The Philharmonic Pub on Hope Street in Liverpool’s culture quarter. Described as a trail blazing tour by Visit Liverpool this is Liverpool’s original and most famous historic ghost walk!
This tour is popular with all age groups and appeals to a broad spectrum of people. Families, group nights out, team building or a romantic scare for two this tour has
something for everyone. Discover Liverpool’s most famous ghosts, grisly history and be taken on a journey that ends at the awe inspiring Gothic Anglican Cathedral.
- Listen to the most famous ghost story in Liverpool
- Visit two of Liverpool's awe-inspiring Cathedrals
- Walk down the most haunted street in Northwest England
- Start your journey outside Liverpool's most famous Ale House
- End your Journey in St James' Gardens where 58,000 souls are buried
- Your tour guide will give all survivors tokens for the Philharmonic Dining Rooms- this will give you 20% off all drinks!
Things to remember:
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please do not wear high heels.
- There are no toilet breaks so please go before you set off.
During the winter months the tour begins at 8.30pm and 9:30PM in Summer, Thursday, Friday and Saturday although tours can be booked at alternative times for bigger groups when pre-arranged with the head office - 0151-709-20-30. Please call the office for tour times available.
1 hour 30 minutes (or eternity)
Outside Philharmonic Pub, Hope St
St James Cemetery below The Anglican Cathedral
This tour is wheel chair accessible, and there are disabled toilet facilities on the tour route. (Please note, that there are ramps and some of the location points may be difficult for anybody managing a wheelchair) For those with mobility issues, this tour is a none strenuous walk however it does involve some walking and time on feet listening to stories. Wherever possible Shiverpool always try to accomodate those with mobility issues or disabilities and make our tours inclusive for everyone. Please let us know when you book if you have any disabilities or mobility issues.