2019 Show Dates
August Bank Holiday Weekend
Sunday 25th and Monday 26th August
10:00am to 5:30pm
(Horse show commences at 9:00am)
The Swallowfield Horticultural Society would like to thank the many thousands of people that attended the Show this year, especially the brave souls that attended on Sunday in the bad weather – Thank You.
Prices for the 2019 Show are as follows:
|Category||Advance Price*||Normal Price|
|Adult (over 18 years old )||£9||£10|
|Child (to 18 years old & accompanied by an adult))||FREE||FREE|
|Senior (retirement age)||£7||£8|
Tickets are valid for ONE day only.
Purchasing tickets is subject to the Show’s Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
Note: An admission ticket is not required for a carer who accompanies a disabled visitor. Dogs are more than welcome.
*Advance price ticket holders have priority entrance to the Show
The Swallowfield Showground is located at:
Swallowfield Park, Church Road, Swallowfield, RG7 1TH
It is beneficial to arrive early and get the best and nearest car
parking spaces as it can get busy at peak times.
From junction 11 M4
• A33 towards Basingstoke
• 500yds traffic lights – take left-hand slip road
• 500yds mini roundabout – straight over
• Approximately 1.5 mile – left sign to Swallowfield
• Show ground quarter of a mile on left
• Route fully AA signposted from M4
• Free Car Parking on site for thousands of cars – please do not park in the village itself.
Ordinance survey ref: 51°22’49.7″N 0°57’21.7″W