A sensational show celebrating the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Celebrating it’s 6th season here in Blackpool – this show is our most popular midweek production and appeals to a wide range of audiences and ages.
- Featuring the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!This is music with a broad appeal including ‘Sherry’ ‘Beggin’, ‘Grease’ and ‘My Eyes Adored you’ PLUS more music from the era – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- Performed by an amazing quartet of vocalists – Matt Andrews (Frankie), Johnny O’Connor (Nick), Toby Beal (Tommy) and Michael Cosgrove (Bob) – the show appears with a fabulous troupe of showgirl dancers and full production including video.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy, music and moves in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
The show is on Tuesday’s until 29th October and Sunday’s until 21st July 2019, the doors open at 6.00pm and the show starts at 7.30pm.
Pre-show dining can be booked too, 2 courses are £16.95 and 3 courses are £21.45 on top of the ticket price, meal choices must be submitted by 2pm on the day of your visit and sittings are between 6-7pm. You can even pre-order selected drinks and snacks too!