Register today for the Northern Business Expo taking place on the 17th and 18th March 2020.
For thousands of business owners, directors, professionals, start-up’s and entrepreneurs this is a proven, simple way to stay relevant, get connected and achieve more. It’s the biggest business event in the North of England, is taking place at Manchester Central on 17th & 18th March, so don’t miss out
Quick look at what’s on:
Three live heats take place at the show, ending in one winning entrepreneur walking away with the £5000 cash prize and a host of business services provided by the exhibitors.
Whether you’re just starting your journey to owning a business, a seasoned entrepreneur, or are a business professional, you’ll meet and compare a wide range of suppliers and support organisations.
Free, expert advice
- Get private 1-2-1 sessions with an expert on one of the following topics: Digital & Social Marketing, Business or Start-up Funding, Sales, Legal, or Trademarks & IP.
- The Small Business Clinic is where you can get reliable, relevant advice from real business owners.
- The Sales Advice Clinic is the place to find expert answers to all your sales questions.
- The Procurement Hub will show you how to find and easily win public contracts.
This is the biggest and best place to network on the business calendar in the North of England. Try out companies to decide which fits you best, hit the speed networking run by Dell, or even apply to attend the exclusive Networking Breakfast.
Google Digital Garage
Probably the most popular feature at the event every year, Google Digital Garage is back for 2020 and better than ever! Covering six different topics, you’ll learn digital marketing secrets directly from Google that are designed to help you grow your business, career and confidence online.
Keynotes & Seminars
Get the motivation boost you need from the hugely inspirational speakers and learn insider tips from some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs. Just some of the speakers you’ll be able to hear for free at the Northern Business Expo are:
- Mark Wright, Winner of BBC’s The Apprentice
- Alex Partridge, Founder of UNILAD & LADBible
- Anastasia Kenyon, Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Anthony Rose, The Man Behind BBC iPlayer
- Alfie Best, self-made millionaire and CEO of Wyldecrest Parks
- Helen Dewdney, Author of The Complaining Cow
- Brad Burton, the UK’s #1 Motivational Speaker
- Tim Hyde, young founder of multi-million-pound turnover TWH Media
- Adrianne Carter, The UK’s foremost facial expression expert
Key Skills Workshops
Visitors rate these 45-minute workshops as unmissable. Run by industry experts, you’ll find free masterclasses running on Digital & Social Media Marketing, Sales Skills, Leadership & Employment Skills and Business Funding.
Click JUST BOOK IT NOW below to get your free ticket and take advantage of all these features!