Please select a quantity of 4 or more for this fantastic offer! – £ 40.50
Flat water SUP – only £45 pp
Groups of 4 or more 10% off!
– The session lasts 3 hours.
– Sessions start from 9am or 1:30pm.
– Minimum age is 8.
– Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (They don’t have to take part).
– Our courses are delivered by BCU certified instructors who are all qualified in first aid.
– We provide wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets, paddles and paddle boards!
Stand Up Paddle boarding is an exhilarating adventure sport that is fun for all ages and abilities. It’s a great social sport which is brilliant to learn with friends, family, work colleagues or on your own. What better location than the green countryside of North Wales to discover this awesome experience?
Our half day taster session will teach you how to maneuver the board with ease and begin to learn basic strokes to propel you along on your journey of the world heritage site, the Llangollen canal. The session will give you more depth of knowledge in the key skills needed to SUP, such as balancing, turning and steering. Once you’ve gained confidence with your new found SUP skills, put them into practice in some fun (and sometimes rather wet) games.
If you would like to book less than 4 people onto a session please select ‘Flat water Stand Up Paddle boarding’.
Our maximum numbers per session are 14.
For last minute bookings please contact us for availability, we will be happy to help.